11 February 2010

Why Proceed If We Can Postpone?

I was to publish this post a few days ago but I decided to postpone the process until now. Why? Because I can and I want to.

Unlike the sodomy trial of DS Anwar Ibrahim, my action of postponing this posting would not affect anybody, except for a few who stumbled upon this blog searching for "hard nipples" - you sickos!

The postponement of DS Anwar Ibrahim sodomy trial on the other hand would create various perception and unnecessary asssumptions. Not to mention the waste of Prosecutors time, the reporters' effort of having to queue for the court hearing pass and public eagerness in knowing on whether did DS Anwar Ibrahim really stick his penis inside Saiful's ass or not.

Seems that the phrase "Can I Fuck You Today?" is here to stay......for a long long time for sure.

-PP-

No comments: