20 October 2010

Antara Dua Pilihan

I just came back from a day trip to Singapore and I observed a significant difference between Changi Airport and KLIA in term of the toilets. This is just my observation and I don't really care if you do not agree with me.

In Changi Airport, the toilets are plentiful and easily located while in KLIA you really need to look for the toilet to find one. For majority of us, the toilet in KLIA is better because there is water compared to the toilet in Changi Airport which is of the "tissue" type, if you get what am I trying to say.

In case of an "emergency" however, I prefer to be in Changi Airport (tissue pun tissue la) rather than making fool of myself for being "terkucil" in the pants, while searching for a toilet, in front of few hundred people consisting of the followings:

1. Stewardess
2. Pilots
3. Penjual arak dan rokok bebas cukai
4. Perempuan indon tukang cuci toilet
5. Bangla tukang tolak troli
6. Ulat teksi
7. Perempuan indon tukang sapu lantai
8. Perempuan Myanmar yg sedang menunggu kapal terbang untuk ke Cambodia.

-PP-

1 comment: