26 January 2011

Sidang Parlimen Roh

And so I read about this sidang Parlimen Roh by the former followers of Al - Arqam and thought, what the fuck, this religious extremist are weird man. Take this Al - Arqam sect for example, they claim that they are preaching Islamic teaching but at the same time practicing something that, well, I could say stupid and not in the teaching of Islam a all. This prove my point that people are stupid. People in group, they are stupider. 

I have my own version of Parlimen Roh too. Instead of attended by those weirdos and the spirit (roh) of the founder of the now defunct Al - Arqam leader, my Parlimen Roh will be attended by Rohaya, Rohayu, Rohani and maybe Rohaizad or Rohaizat.

I might as well invite Fasha Sandha now that she is single. Last time, pakai bikini sebab cemburu, maybe this time, tak pakai apa apa sebab kecewa. Way to go Fasha!!.

-PP-

No comments: