01 February 2011

Ikea Bukan Muzium

Even how much I hate it, I had no choice but to spend my precious time in Ikea last weekend. I hate spending my time as for me, 80% of the  people patronising Ikea are just for berangan angan. 

They are like, walking slowly from one section to another like they are in a museum. Pegang sana, pegang sini, admiring all those nice showroom and sit on every sofa available. At the end, upon check out, beli senduk 2 batang. Kat pasar malam pun bersepah senduk laaaa.....

-PP-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pergi ikea sbb nk makan la dipsy.... Eh pp..

Pipi said...

Ni la punca Ikea bertambah sesak. Nak makan ke nak berangan makan kat Sweden?

Unknown said...

i loike ikea!! tp mencik tlalu ramai org!! tpksa mnunggu menunggu dan menunggu!! penantian suatu penyeksaan!!! grrrrr