30 March 2006

The Test

The other day Pipi was so bored that Pipi decided to run a test. What I did was, I sent the following sms using my mobilephone to 10 people and wait for the response.

“Hi, I am having trouble locating my handphone, could you please call me back so that I can locate it when it rings? I would appreciate your help. TQ”

The Result
3 people called me back with the following response –
“ Takde kerja ke? Kalau tak jumpa handphone camne boleh hantar sms?”
“ Please la Pipi, janganlah underestimate aku punya IQ”
“ Aku malas nak layan kau, buang masa je”. Strange, buang masa but still gave me a call.

1 person sent back the following sms –
“ Ni dah boring sangat la ni? Takde kerja ye?”

3 people replied with the following sms –
“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

2 people never responded

1 person called me back with the following response-
“Hah! Dah jumpa handphone kau? Mana kau letak? Tu la next time ingat betul2 kat mana letak handphone. Nasib baik aku call kau balik”

The Findings.

Finding No 1. – 3 people who gave me a call.
Based on the response, I can now safely conclude that out 30% of the people in this world are nice people with effort and extra money. They knew that it was a stupid thing but they still gave me a call. If you have this 30% of this kind of people in your life, stick to them. They will always be there for you no matter how stupid you are. For those who are using the prepaid service, you may safely miss call them and let them call you back.

Finding No 2 – The one who sent the sms.
10% of the people are nice and has more effort than the first 30%. Sadly, they are a little short of money. What I mean with more effort is that they are willing to spend longer time by typing the sms on the small keypad compared to calling me direct. Of course the cost of sms is cheaper than the call. For prepaid user who runs out of credit, please do not miss call this kind of people and expect that they will call you back. The only thing that you will be getting is the following sms from them – hey, u called me just now? You now la, I tak dengar tadi. I was doing something. Btw, do you have anything to tell me? Please call me back.TQ

Finding No 3 – 3 people who replied my sms with HAHAHAHAHA
30% of the world population has a very good sense of humor. They will simply laugh at anything. Jenis jenis ini lah yang membantu memesatkan industri lawak bodoh kat dunia ni. Mereka merupakan peminat setia rancangan sitcom kat TV3 yang dari dulu sampai sekarang tak habis habis lagi. Sila ambil perhatian bahawa Pipi tidak memaksudkan bahawa rancangan tersebut adalah sitcom Senario.

Finding No 4 – 2 people who never responded to my cry of help.
Please accept the fact the 20% of the world population is never bother about you or what happens around them. They will not help you if you are in trouble. The most that they will do is to slow down their car whenever there is an accident just to have a look and cause a massive traffic jam. You may safely disregard this kind of people in your life. On the bright side, you have less 20% of the world population to intervene in your life.

Finding No 5 – The one who help me find my mobile phone.
10% of the world population consists of idiots!

If you are really bored then run the test by yourself and see the response. Or you may also try the following:

Drive to any Mcdonalds restaurant which has the drive through counter. When asked what do you need to order, just tell the poor person at the counter that you do not want anything, you are just window shopping.

6 comments:

LUKE said...

ko memang merepek la Pipi.. wahahah tapi cam menarik jer method tu.. aku nak buat miss call la jugak!... tapi nak ke sesapa call aku balik yg jauh ni? huhuhuhu...

Pipi said...

Kau miss call orang kat nigeria je la. Tak pun kau miss call aku, tapi mmg takde nak return call punya la. Pipi berada dalam golongan 20% yang tidak pedulikan hal orang. terima kasih

Anonymous said...

sekali masuk blog ni, tu diaaaaa, banyak betul idea pipi yeak... memang betul2 takde kerja... anyway, your blog has slowly turns out to be funny and funnier.... good remedy for stress though... keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

heh..nice sarcasm

RaNdoMHEarTsOfArMylla said...

hillarious.....makes my sunday morning brighter....
i don't know if you are simply funny...or you are just so negative...the prove is...semua responds 10 org yg you sms adalah salah...or...the way u say it...idiots.....
heheh..but heck...i had fun reading....
:D

Pipi said...

pingu
The next time I'll charge you for the remedy. First consultation is always free.

dunkdie
tq, I am really nice in person.

randomheartsofarmylla
I got a better idea of making your sunday morning brighter. First you have to wake up in the morning la of course. Kalau bangun pukul 12 tgh hari then you can forget abt sunday morning. Then, selak langsir dan bukak tingkap luas. Cahaya mentari akan lebih menyinari bilik tido anda.